Groups system: how to work with it? (Service sector)
2017-04-26 20:52:06 (News/Social Media: groups)
What is Group System on BetaRill.com?
Groups on BetaRill is such places where you can to talk and discuss a precise topic.
What is possible to specify on groups creating them?
You can to specify next:
1. Group Name
2. Type (precise (interests), request for help, industry, the world, countries, local, other (interests)); Choose one type.
3. Industry; 4. Sector; 5. *Theme; 6. Tags; 7. Description; 8. Rules; 9. Choose a Group Status:
1) The Group is Open for Joining
2) The Group is Closed for Joining
3) The Group is Hidden from Public
10. Choose who can make posts:
1) All Members
2) Only Moderators
3) Requires Post Requests Approval
11. Upload an image for the group.
What can you see on Groups on BetaRill?
1. Discussions; 2. Information (about the group); 3. Members;
4. More from the Moderator (additional information/creations from the User-Moderator)
How is possible to understand what status the group is: open or closed?
1. Open group has an unlocked icon around its title/name.
2. Closed group has a locked icon around its title/name.
Did the post help you in usage of Groups on BetaRill.com? Then Like or bookmark the article! (Note: Liking a post, you automatically add it to your Post bookmarks list)