Post System: how to use it?
2017-04-02 17:47:56 (Writing/Publishing/Blogging: post, betarill)
What BetaRill Post System allows to do?
Post system on BetaRill.com allows you to share any information and help other users find your posts super efficiently.
Where can you make posts?
You can post on your own User Profile, Business Pages, Groups, Blogs, or on other Users' ( Note: about Posting on other users' anything,read Notes on the bottom of the article).
Where will your posts display after their creation?
Creating a post on your profile, or on your page, or on your blog, or your group all these posts will appear on the post search page and Interest Pages (according the post's selected Theme),
What can you specify when creating a post?
Post form contains the following fields: Title, Poster (User Profile, Business Page, Blog), Type (General, News, Events, Actions, Articles, Discounts, Presentations, Useful Information, Questions, Advice, Resource, Reviews), Link (if you need specify an external resource), Industry/Sector, Theme/Tags, Location, Content.
What information you can share on BetaRill.com?
As mentioned above, Post System has a few types of information to share: General, News, Events, Actions, Articles, Discounts, Presentations, Useful Information, Questions, Advice, Resource, Reviews.
How make posts on your User Profile?
How make posts on another User’s Profile? ( * )
the UserNavBar on the top => Search => Users => the User's Profile => Posts tab => Make a New Post button on his/her user profile.
How make posts on your Business Page?
1. the UserNavBar on top => Hello, UserName (in the case there will be displayed your name) => Business tab (you will get Business tab of your User Profile with a list of your Business Pages)
2. the necessary Business Page (where you want to post), 2) on the business page, click Make a New Post button.
How make posts on another User’s Business Page? ( * )
1) Find the necessary Business Page where you want to make a post, 2) click Make a New Post button on the page.
How make posts on your Blog?
1) Go to the UserNavBar on top, click Hello, UserName (in the case there will be displayed your name), 2) select Blogs tab, 3) click Make a New Blog Entry button.
How make posts on another User’s Blog? ( * )
1) Find the specific blog where you want to post, 2) click Make a New Blog Entry button.
( * ) Notes:
To make posts on other users' Profile, Business Pages, Groups or Blogs, you need to send a Post Request at first, and only after the another user's approval will you gain access for posting (the system is developed specially against spam).
How to find my (or other Users' ) Posts?
1. If you remember where (means your User Profile, Business Page and etc.) you placed the posts you can to try find there.
2. If you don't remember namely so use Post Search (the UserNavBar (on the top) => Search => Posts).
How to Edit or Delete a Post of yours?
Search/Find the necessary Post (see the above point) => Actiions button => Edit or Delete.
(Note: the Page for Editing of Post also contains an additonal field: Post Recipient, this option is available only for Users who purchased VIP Membership.
Did the post help you in usage of posts on BetaRill.com? Then Like or bookmark the article! (Note: Liking a post, you automatically add it to your Post bookmarks list)
Also,read another useful article about Posts: Difference of Posts on User Profiles, Business Pages, Blogs,Groups.